Saturday, August 25, 2012

On the road

I have been blessed with a great opportunity to travel for work. I realize that this would not appeal to some people, but for me....it's fantastic. Honestly, given my current state of affairs...the timing couldn't be better. It is a great distraction.

First stop, Chicago. I have always been a fan of Chicago, but until I returned there a few weeks ago after years away...I forgot how much I loved the city. It is a great city to visit. Even the people that live there confess it is a great place to live. If you're visiting, and are looking for a good, hearty, steakhouse meal I highly recommend Gibson's Steakhouse. A little pricey, but if you can swing it, the food and service are definitely worth it. As for accomodations, Kimpton Hotels is my pick. I've stayed at The Burnham, and Allegro and loved them both! Whatever you do...get yourself to the top of a building and take in the site of the city and the beautiful scene of the lake.



Coming soon....California, Florida and New York. 

No comments:

Post a Comment